||Digital Marketing Associate
- • Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages. (on-page)
- • Develop and implement link building campaigns. (off-page)
- • Evaluate and put in place strategic optimization of the website and related marketing content for the company.
- • Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- • Perform a strategic audit for the company’s website.
- • Analyze and monitor competitors on an ongoing basis.
- • Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- • Knowledge and experience of running successful Google ad campaigns.
- • Perform keyword research and optimization of content.
- • Communication to team and manager on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- • Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM and SMO
- • Strong understanding and hands on experience of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- • Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Semrush, Keyword.io, etc.).
- • High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- • Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- • Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- • Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- • Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- • Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- • Proficient in English
- • Good time-management skills
- • Great interpersonal and communication skills
- • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management or relevant field