Nitrogen was the largest segment in the industrial gas market with around 28% share of the market, worth $0.23 billion. This market share of nitrogen can be attributed to its wide range of applications in metal and manufacturing sectors which contributes around 40% of the industrial gas revenues in Russia. Hydrogen was the second largest segment with around 18% share of the industrial gas market.
Russia Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the industrial gas market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for industrial gas? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The industrial gas global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The industrial gas market section of the report gives context.
Markets covered: Hydrogen, Helium, Carbon dioxide, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Acetylene, and Argon.
Companies mentioned: The Linde Group, L’Air Liquide S.A, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Airgas Inc., Air Water Inc., Messer group
Regions: Eastern Europe
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita.
Data segmentations: Country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
1. Industrial Gas Market Characteristics
2. Russia Industrial Gas Market
2.1. Russia Industrial Gas Market Overview
2.1.1. Russia Industrial Gas Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
2.1.2. Russia Industrial Gas Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
2.1.3. Russia Industrial Gas Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2012 – 2020
2.1.4. Russia Per Capita Average Industrial Gas Expenditure, 2012 – 2020
3. Industrial Gas Market Trends And Strategies
Industrial Gases Applications in Food and Beverage
Industrial Gas Manufacturers Adopting IoT Technology
Increase in Global Industrial Gas Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
4. Russia Industrial Gas Market Segmentation
4.1. Russia Market Size By Segment
4.2. Russia Industrial Gas Market, 2012 - 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Segment
4.3.1. Market Characteristics
4.3.2. Market Trends And Strategies
4.4.1. Market Characteristics
4.4.2. Market Trends And Strategies
4.5. Carbon dioxide
4.5.1. Market Characteristics
4.5.2. Market Trends And Strategies
4.6.1. Market Characteristics
4.6.2. Market Trends And Strategies
5. Industrial Gas Market Global Context
5.1. Historic Market Growth
5.1.1. Drivers of the Market
Emerging Markets Growth
5.1.2. Restraints on the Market
5.2. Forecast Market Growth
5.2.1. Drivers of the Market
Applications of Industrial Gas in Healthcare
5.2.2. Restraints on the Market
Interest Rate Increases
Reduction In Free Trade
6. Global Industrial Gas PESTLE Analysis
7. Global Industrial Gas Market Competitive Landscape
7.1. Company Profiles
7.2. L'Air Liquide S.A
7.2.2. Products And Services
7.2.4. Financial Performance
7.3. The Linde Group
7.3.2. Products And Services
7.3.4. Financial Performance
7.4. Praxair, Inc.
7.4.2. Products And Services
7.4.4. Financial Performance
7.5. Air Products and Chemicals Inc
7.5.2. Products And Services
7.5.4. Financial Performance
7.6. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC)
7.6.2. Products And Services
7.6.4. Financial Performance
8. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Industrial Gas Market
The Linde Group And Praxair, Inc.Merger
Air Liquide Acquired Airgas
Praxair Acquired NuCO2 INC
Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. Acquired Air Separation Units Of The Air Liquide Group
Taiyo Nippon Sanso Acquired Supagas
Praxair Acquired Yara's European Carbon Dioxide Business
2M Holdings Acquired CE-02 Trockenesis
Messer Group Acquired The Industrial Gases Business Of Air Liquide In Hungary
Taiyo Nippon Sanso Acquired Renegade Gas Pty Ltd.
9.1. NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report
9.2. Research Methodology
9.5. Research Inquiries
9.6. About Us
The Business Research Company
9.7. Copyright and Disclaimer
Russia was the largest industrial gas market in Eastern Europe, generating revenues of $0.8 billion in 2016. It currently has about 1.2% share of the global industrial gas market. The market in the Russia grew at a CAGR of 11.7% in the historic period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period. The industrial gas market was dominated by the by oxygen and nitrogen. The general manufacturing industry was the largest end-user market followed by metallurgical, chemical and healthcare industries. Going forward, increasing need to modernize infrastructure and move towards more efficient industrial practices are expected to be key drivers for industrial gas market in Russia.
Nitrogen was the largest segment in the industrial gas market with around 28% share of the market, worth $0.23 billion. This market share of nitrogen can be attributed to its wide range of applications in metal and manufacturing sectors which contributes around 40% of the industrial gas revenues in Russia. Hydrogen was the second largest segment with around 18% share of the industrial gas market. Oxygen was the third largest segment with around 17% share of the industrial gas market.
Pressure Swing Adsorption Technology For Nitrogen Production
Industrial gas companies are increasingly using pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology as a cost-effective and highly efficient method to produce nitrogen. PSA systems operate on the principle of adsorption. They consist of adsorption vessels packed with carbon molecular sieves (CMS), which are capable of adsorbing carbon dioxide and residual moisture. At high pressures, CMS selectively adsorbs oxygen, thus allowing nitrogen to pass through at the desired purity level. On-site generation of nitrogen using PSA systems is more cost-effective than traditional cryogenic distillation or stored liquid nitrogen. PSAs can economically produce nitrogen at flow rates from less than 5,000 scfh to greater than 60,000 scfh, and at purities from 95% to 99.9995%. Mahler AGS, a German manufacturer of on-site gas generation plants, is using PSA systems for low-cost production of nitrogen. Major industrial gas companies such as Linde, Air Products, Air Liquide and Praxair are using PSA systems to enhance nitrogen production.
Please fill in your details. Our team will get back to you