Russia hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to grow from over $70 billion in 2016 to over $80 billion in 2020. The country’s hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to see growth due to the recovery actions undertaken by the government to curb the effect of the economic slowdown and unemployment. Hospitals and outpatient centers are medical facilities that provide diagnostic and medical treatment to patients with a wide range of medical conditions. Outpatient care centers offer medical care or treatment that does not require any overnight stay in a hospital or medical facility.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for hospitals and outpatient care centers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The hospitals and outpatient care centers global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider healthcare services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The hospitals and outpatient care centers market section of the report gives context. It compares the hospitals and outpatient care centers market with other segments of the healthcare services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Hospitals, Hospital Beds across selected countries.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers, Family Planning Centers.
Markets compared: Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers, Home Health and Residential Nursing Care Services, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Physicians and Other Healthcare Practitioners, Dental Services, Residential Substance Abuse and Mental Health Facilities, Veterinary Services.
Companies mentioned: National Health Service, Kaiser Permanente, Davita, Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Clevel and Clinic, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Cancer Center, University Of Maryland Medical Center, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and others.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Hospitals And Outpatient Care Centers Indicators Comparison, Number of Hospitals, Number of Hospital Beds.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
1. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Characteristics 9
General Medical and Surgical Services 9
Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Services 9
Specialty Services 9
Family Planning Centers 9
Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers 9
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Medical Centers 9
Kidney Dialysis Centers 9
Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers 10
All Other Outpatient Care Centers 10
2. Russia’s Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market 11
2.1 Russia Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market 11
2.1.1 Russia Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Overview 11
2.1.2 Russia Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Historic Market, 2012-2016 12
2.1.3 Russia Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Forecast Market, 2016-2020 13
2.1.4 Russia Market Size by Segment 14
General Hospitals 14
Outpatient Care Centers 15
Mental Hospitals 15
Specialized Hospitals 15
2.1.5 Russia Average Revenue Per Hospital, 2012-2020 15
2.1.6 Russia Average Revenue Per Hospital Bed Per Annum, 2012-2020 16
3. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Global Context 17
3.1 Historic Market Growth 17
3.1.1 Drivers of the Market 18
Emerging Markets Growth 18
Health Insurance Reforms 18
Technology Advances 18
3.1.2 Restraints on the Market 18
Low Healthcare Access 18
Vaccination Programs and Improved Sanitation 18
3.2 Forecast Market Growth 19
3.2.1 Drivers of the Market 20
Aging Population 20
Increase in Healthcare Access 20
Economic Growth 20
Increase in Lifestyle Diseases 20
3.2.2 Restraints on the Market 20
Government Regulations 20
4. Porters Five Force Model 22
4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers 23
4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 24
4.3 Threat of New Entrants 25
4.4 Threat of Substitutes 26
4.5 Industry Competition 27
5. PESTLE Analysis 28
5.1 Political 28
5.2 Economic 30
5.3 Social 31
5.4 Technological 33
5.5 Legal 35
5.6 Environmental 37
6. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Segmentation 39
6.1 Global Segmentation 39
General Hospitals 40
Outpatient Care Centers 40
6.2 Segmentation by Country 41
6.3 Hospitals 42
6.3.1 Market Characteristics 42
6.3.2 Market Trends and Strategies 43
Rising Demand for Cloud Based Electronic Health Records 43
Big Data Analytics to Offer Quality Care 43
Mobile and IoT Technology Adoption 43
Personalized Medicine for Customized Care 44
6.4 Outpatient Care Centers 44
6.4.1 Market Characteristics 44
6.4.2 Market Trends and Strategies 44
Shared Medical Appointments 44
Emergence of Care Coordination 45
Co-Management of Outpatient Care Facilities 45
7. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Regional and Country Analysis 46
7.1 Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2016, By Region 46
7.2 Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2012-2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 48
7.3 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2016, By Country 50
7.4 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 51
8. Global Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 53
8.1 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 53
8.2 Per Capita Average Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, Global 54
9. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factor Across Countries 55
9.1 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 55
9.2 Per Capita Average Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, By Country 57
9.3 Average Household Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Expenditure, By Country 58
9.4 Proportion of Elderly Population (65+), By Country 60
9.5 Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Per Capita Expenditure Versus Proportion of Elderly Population (65+), By Country 62
10. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Indicators Comparison 63
10.1 Hospitals, By Country 63
10.2 Average Revenue Per Hospital, By Country 65
10.3 Hospital Beds, By Country 66
10.4 Average Revenue Per Hospital Bed Per Annum Per Annum, By Country 68
11. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Competitive Landscape 70
11.1 Company Profiles 70
11.2 National Health Services (NHS) 70
11.2.1 Overview 70
11.2.2 Products and Services 70
11.2.3 Financial Performance 70
11.3 Kaiser Permanente 71
11.3.1 Overview 71
11.3.2 Products and Services 71
11.3.3 Financial Performance 72
11.4 DaVita 73
11.4.1 Overview 73
11.4.2 Products and Services 73
11.4.3 Strategy 73
11.4.4 Financial Performance 74
11.5 Mayo Clinic 74
11.5.1 Overview 74
11.5.2 Products and Services 74
11.5.3 Strategy 75
11.5.4 Financial Performance 75
11.6 John Hopkins Hospital 76
11.6.1 Overview 76
11.6.2 Products and Services 76
11.6.3 Strategy 77
11.6.4 Financial Performance 77
12. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Customer Information 78
Consumers Engagement with Healthcare Providers Is Increasing Rapidly 78
More Consumers Are Searching For Healthcare Related Information Online 78
Use of Technology to Measure Fitness and Monitor Health Problems 78
Half of The Population Consider Themselves to Be Overweight 78
Consumers Are Slowly Accepting Services at Alternative Care Locations 79
Healthcare Providers Are Shifting from Fee Based Payments to Value-Based Payments 79
mHealth Technologies Adoption 79
Hospital Digitalization Is Saving Costs and Improving Life Expectancy 79
Digital Channels Increasing Patient Flow 79
13. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in The Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market 80
14. Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Trends and Strategies 81
Digitalization of Medical Records 81
Shared Medical Appointments 81
Virtual care 81
E-commerce Solutions 81
Medical Tourism 82
Backward Integration by Market Players 82
15. Market Background: Global Healthcare Market 83
15.1.1 Healthcare Market Characteristics 83
15.1.2 Healthcare Market Historic Growth 84
15.1.3 Healthcare Market Forecast Growth 85
15.1.4 Healthcare Market Segmentation 86
15.1.5 Number of Mergers and Acquisitions in The Healthcare Industry 87
15.1.6 Healthcare Services Market Characteristics 88
15.1.7 Healthcare Services Market Historic Growth 89
15.1.8 Healthcare Services Market Forecast Growth 90
15.1.9 Healthcare Services Market Segmentation 91
16. Appendix 93
16.1.1 NAICS Definitions of Industry Covered in This Report 93
16.1.2 Abbreviations 94
16.1.3 Currencies 94
16.1.4 Research Methodology 94
16.1.5 Research Inquiries 95
16.1.6 The Business Research Company 96
16.1.7 Copyright and Disclaimer 96
Russia hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to grow from over $70 billion in 2016 to over $80 billion in 2020. The country’s hospitals and outpatient care centers market is expected to see growth due to the recovery actions undertaken by the government to curb the effect of the economic slowdown and unemployment.
Hospitals and outpatient centers are medical facilities that provide diagnostic and medical treatment to patients with a wide range of medical conditions. Outpatient care centers offer medical care or treatment that does not require any overnight stay in a hospital or medical facility. Outpatient care may be carried out in a medical office or at hospital.
Hospitals and outpatient care centers cover – General Medical and Surgical Services, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Services, Specialty Services (Except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse), Family Planning Centers, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers, Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Medical Centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, All Other Outpatient Care Centers.
According to the World Bank, Russia had the thirteen highest GDP in the world worth about $1.4 trillion accounting for 1.7% of the global GDP in 2015. About 13% of Russia’s population were senior citizens (above 65 years old) and the average life expectancy rate was 70 years. Russia offers free basic medical care including emergency services and mandatory medical insurance to every person in the country. The Ministry of Healthcare is the federal executive body that is responsible for drafting and implementing government policies in healthcare services area. The Russian government is carrying out initiatives to automate the healthcare information recording process in hospitals and clinics. About 75% of customers have adopted anEHR system.
Rising Demand for Cloud Based Electronic Health Records – There is a rising demand for greater access and portability of health information from both consumers and hospitals service providers. Cloud based EHR systems store data on remote servers which can be accessed through mobile and web applications from various devices. They are cost effective, accessible from remote locations, secure and offer robust privacy features. Some cloud based EHR’s integrate additional business and information services such as disease outbreaks, price information and other services to both customers and healthcare providers. Major cloud based EHR systems providers are CureMD, Practice Fusion, AthenaHealth, MIE WebChart EMR and Quest Diagnostics Care360 EHR.
Please fill in your details. Our team will get back to you