Russia’s IT services market is the twelfth largest in the world. It currently occupies around 0.5% of the global IT services market. The market value of IT services accounts for around 8.5% of the overall IT market in The IT services market grew at a CAGR of around 6.5% in the historic period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.0% in the forecast period. The market grew mainly due to the significant steps taken by the Russian government towards ease of doing business in the country under the “Doing Business In Russia 2016” initiative.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
1. Information Technology Services Market Characteristics 10
2. Russia’s Information Technology Services Market 11
2.1. Russia’s Information Technology Services Market 11
2.1.1. Russia’s Information Technology Services Market Overview 11
2.1.2. Russia Information Technology Services Historic Market, 2012- 2016 13
2.1.3. Russia Information Technology Services Forecast Market, 2016- 2020 14
2.1.4. Russia Market Size By Segment 15
Hardware Support Services 15
Software and BPO Services 15
Cloud Services 15
2.1.5. Russia Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 16
2.1.6. Russia Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, 2012-2020 17
2.1.7. Russia Information Technology Services Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, 2012-2020 18
3. Information Technology Services Market Global Context 19
3.1. Historic Market Growth 19
Drivers of the Market 20
Emerging Markets Growth 20
Technology Development 20
B2B & B2C Mobility 20
High Valuations of Information Technology Companies 20
Restraints on the Market 20
Multinational Operations Difficulties 20
High R&D Expenditure 20
3.2. Forecast Market Growth 21
Drivers of the Market 21
Economic Growth 21
Smart Cities 22
Government Initiatives 22
Internet of Things (IoT) 22
Digital Advertising Revenues Increasing 22
Restraints on the Market 22
Interest Rate Increases 22
Infrastructural Barriers 22
Reduction in Free Trade 23
4. Porters Five Forces Model 24
Bargaining Power of Buyers 24
Bargaining Power of Suppliers 25
Threat of New Entrants 25
Threat of Substitutes 25
Industry Competition 25
5. PESTLE Analysis 26
6. Information Technology Services Market Segmentation 30
6.1. Global Segmentation 30
Hardware Support Services 31
Software and BPO Services 31
Cloud Services 31
Global Information Technology Services Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2012-2020 32
Cloud Services 32
Software and BPO Services 32
Hardware Support Services 32
6.2. Hardware Support Services 33
6.2.1. Market Characteristics 33
6.2.2. Market Trends And Strategies 34
Software Products Integration 34
Growing Demand For Cloud Data Recovery 34
Software Installations Automation 34
Single to Multiple Services Shift 34
6.3. Software And BPO Services 36
6.3.1. Market Characteristics 36
6.3.2. Market Trends And Strategies 36
Cloud/Software As A Service (Saas) 36
Data Analytics For Gaining Insights 37
Software Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation 37
Robotics In Business Process Outsourcing 37
ITIL/ISO Certifications In The IT Industry 37
6.4. Cloud Services 38
6.4.1. Market Characteristics 38
6.4.2. Market Trends And Strategies 39
Growing Demand of Hybrid Cloud 39
Faster Data Processing 39
Cloud As A Service 40
Green Data Centers 40
7. Information Technology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 41
7.1. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Region 41
7.2. Global Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region 43
7.3. Information Technology Services Market, 2016, By Country 45
7.4. Information Technology Services Market, 2012- 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country 47
8. Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 49
8.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global 49
8.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, Global 50
9. Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 51
9.1. Information Technology Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country 51
9.2. Per Capita Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 52
9.3. Per Household Average Information Technology Services Expenditure, By Country 53
10. Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison 55
10.1. Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 55
10.2. Per Capita Information Technology Services Expenditure Versus Internet Penetration, By Country, 2016 57
10.3. Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 59
10.4. Information Technology Services Market Size Versus Internet Hosts, By Country, 2016 61
10.5. Number Of Registered Domains, By Country, 2016, Millions 63
10.6 Number Of Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016, Millions 65
10.7 Average Spending on Information Technology Services By Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016 67
11. Information Technology Services Market Competitive Landscape 69
11.1 Company Profiles 70
11.2 IBM 70
11.2.1 Overview 70
11.2.2 Products And Services 70
11.2.3 Strategy 71
11.2.4 Financial Performance 71
11.3 Accenture 72
11.3.1 Overview 72
11.3.2 Products And Services 72
11.3.3 Strategy 73
11.3.4 Financial Performance 73
11.4 HPE 74
11.4.1 Overview 74
11.4.2 Products And Services 74
11.4.3 Strategy 74
11.4.4 Financial Performance 75
11.5 Microsoft 76
11.5.1 Overview 76
11.5.2 Products And Services 76
11.5.3 Strategy 76
11.5.4 Financial Performance 77
11.6 SAP 78
11.6.1 Overview 78
11.6.2 Products And Services 78
11.6.3 Strategy 78
11.6.4 Financial Performance 79
11.7 Fujitsu 80
11.7.1 Overview 80
11.7.2 Products And Services 80
11.7.3 Strategy 80
11.7.4 Financial Performance 80
11.8 Tata Consultancy Services 81
11.8.1 Overview 81
11.8.2 Products And Services 82
11.8.3 Strategy 82
11.8.4 Financial Performance 83
11.9 Oracle 83
11.9.1 Overview 83
11.9.2 Products And Services 84
11.9.3 Strategy 84
11.9.4 Financial Performance 85
11.10 NTT Data 85
11.10.1 Overview 85
11.10.2 Products And Services 86
11.10.3 Strategy 86
11.10.4 Financial Performance 87
12. Information Technology Services Market Customer Information 88
Shared Services Survey Findings 88
Reasons For Opening a new SSC and factors for choosing SSC Location In The Future 88
Functions Performed In SSC’s 88
Cloud Computing Has A Significant Presence In The Banking Industry 88
Challenges To Cloud Technology 88
Most Of The Cloud Outages Faced Were Preventable 88
Moving More Workload To Cloud 89
European Companies Outsource More IT services 89
IT Services Budget Allocation 89
13. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Information Technology Services Market 90
14. Market Background: Global Information Technology Market 91
14.1 Information Technology Market Characteristics 91
14.2 Information Technology Market Historic Growth 92
Drivers of the Market 93
Technology Development 93
High Valuations on Technology Companies 93
Large Talent Pool in Low Cost Economies 93
Restraints on the Market 93
Software Piracy 93
Multinational Operations 93
14.3 Information Technology Market Forecast Growth 94
Drivers of the Market 95
Economic Growth 95
Smart Cities 95
Government Initiatives 95
Restraints on the Market 95
Impact of E-waste 95
Reduction in Free Trade 95
15. Appendix 96
15.1.1 NAICS Definitions of Industry Covered in This Report 96
15.1.2 Abbreviations 97
15.1.3 Currencies 97
15.1.4 Research Methodology 97
15.1.5 Research Inquiries 98
15.1.6 The Business Research Company 98
15.1.7 Copyright and Disclaimer 98
Russia’s IT services market is the twelfth largest in the world. It currently occupies around 0.5% of the global IT services market. The market value of IT services accounts for around 8.5% of the overall IT market in The IT services market grew at a CAGR of around 6.5% in the historic period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.0% in the forecast period. The market grew mainly due to the significant steps taken by the Russian government towards ease of doing business in the country under the “Doing Business In Russia 2016” initiative. Relaxation and standardization of tax legislation in accordance with global (G20/OECD) standards, improvements in its transfer pricing rules, regulations regarding control of foreign companies, and transparency of government work have driven the IT services market in Russia. Going forward, economic challenges prevailing in the country and decrease demand for IT services from industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing and defense will slow the Russian IT services market.
Social networking has witnessed a gradual growth in Russia. In 2016, the social media penetration reached around 48% while the global average was over 30%. An average internet user in Russia spends 1.4 hour on the internet through a mobile device and around 4.7 hours through desktop or laptop, per day. In January 2016, it was estimated that an average social media user spends almost 1.9 hours on social media per day.
In 2015, Russia had around 2.3 billion cellular mobile subscriptions, increasing from 2.1 billion in 2012. The country had more than 26 million fixed broadband connections in 2015. In 2015, Russia had average internet speed of 11.6 Mbps and an internet penetration of 63.7%.
Please fill in your details. Our team will get back to you