The Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Global Market Briefing Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the equity capital markets underwriting market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the equity capital markets underwriting market and suggests approaches.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the equity capital markets underwriting market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Equity Capital
Companies Mentioned: Bank of America Meryl Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA, Australia.
Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
2. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Characteristics
3. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Historic Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
4. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Forecast Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
5. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Comparison With Other Investment Banking Markets
6. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Geography Split
7. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Segmentation
8. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Competitive Landscape
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of America and Agricultural Bank of China
9. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market
10. Equity Capital Markets Underwriting Market Trends and Strategies
Equity Capital Markets Underwriting services is the capital underwriting process through which investment banks raise equity capital from investors on behalf of companies. This includes activities such as fixing range of equity pricing and the number of equities to be offered based on the market demand and appetite for an entity’s equity. Equity flotations can be either initial public offerings (IPOs) or rights issues of companies which have already been publicly floated. Investment banking companies either charge clients fixed fees or a proportion of the security’s value.
The Americas was the x largest geographic region in the equity capital markets underwriting services market in 2016, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. Asia was the x largest geographic market, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. Europe was the x largest geographic market, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. The Middle East and Africa accounted for x% and $x billion, while Oceania accounted for x% of the global equity capital markets underwriting market.
Rise in Investment Banking Opportunities in developing regions
Developing regions such as Asia and Middle East & Africa are offering significant growth opportunities. Rising economic activity has turned Asian region, especially countries such as China and India into some of the most attractive markets for investment banking around the world. To capitalize on this rising trend, global players are exploiting their product expertise and large-scale platforms to enter the capital markets and investment banking markets in Asia particularly China, often through joint ventures.
Investment banking firms should consider start/expand their foothold in the developing regions to tap the rising opportunities.
Please fill in your details. Our team will get back to you