The Life And Health Reinsurance Global Market Briefing Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the life and health reinsurance market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the life & health reinsurance market and suggests approaches.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the life & health reinsurance market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Markets Covered: Life Reinsurance and Health Reinsurance
Companies Mentioned:Munich Re, Swiss Re and Hannover Re
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA, Australia.
Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
2. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Characteristics
3. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Historic Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
4. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Forecast Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
5. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Comparison With Other Reinsurance Providers Markets
6. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Geography Split
7. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Segmentation
8. Life & Health Reinsurance Competitive Landscape
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of America and Agricultural Bank of China
9. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In Life & Health Reinsurance Market
10. Life & Health Reinsurance Market Trends and Strategies
Life Reinsurance Providers are entities engaged in assuming all or part of the risk associated with existing life insurance policies, disability income insurance policies and accidental death and dismemberment insurance policies originally underwritten by other insurance providers. This includes both government and private owned reinsurance providers. Clients of these reinsurance providers are the direct insurance providers who sell life insurance policies to the public and fellow reinsurance providers who seek retrocession to reduce/share risk. Distribution can be either through direct selling or intermediary.
The Americas was the x largest geographic region in the life & health reinsurance services market in 2016, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. Asia was the x largest geographic market, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. Europe was the x largest geographic market, accounting for $x billion or x% of the global market. The Middle East and Africa accounted for x% and $x billion, while Oceania accounted for x% of the global life & health reinsurance market.
Reinsurers are Offering Bundled Products
Reinsurers across the globe are offering bundled products and services to enhance their revenues. This change is a result of diverse choice, attractive prices and broader coverage offered by reinsurers to gain additional market share and cut down costs. This approach has helped global reinsurers to close business deals at a group level, thereby reducing the need for reinsurance at different levels. For instance, reinsurance companies Generali and Allianz have adopted a bundled approach, enabling them to get better oversight of the global market and cut down the cost of offering reinsurance services.
Reinsurers should consider changing their product portfolio, by offering more value-added services and bundled products across various geographies.
Please fill in your details. Our team will get back to you