- • Generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers by networking, cold calling, B2B, or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- • Using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- • Strategically increasing the organization's presence across segments.
- • Penetrating all targeted key accounts and originating up selling opportunities for the company's products and services.
- • Ensuring systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- • Managing time and work flow, and create effective client meeting plans.
- • Closely monitoring work in progress, customer complaints, and accounts receivables.
- • Achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and reporting on sales activities to top management.
- • 3-7 total years of experience in Inside Sales.
- • Must have worked in a similar role for companies such as Markets and Markets, Global Data, Infiniti, euro monitor, frost etc.
- • Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics.
- • Functional Area:Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development.
- • Role:Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Consultant/ Executive.