Digital Marketing Associate (Full-time position, immediate joining)
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Prior experience or knowledge with keyword research tools (keyword planner, ubersuggest, etc).
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments and best practices in digital marketing.
- Build, plan, and implement various SEO strategies for the company website and outgoing content.
- Provide suggestion for the on-page SEO and technical SEO of the company's website.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns and strategies. (Off-page SEO).
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics to oversee the performance of the website on an ongoing basis.
- Perform a strategic audit for the company's website on a monthly basis.
- Analyse and monitor competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform keyword research for optimization of the website content.
- Work with the marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation.
- Communication with team and manager on various strategies/project developments, timelines, and results.
- Proficient in English
- Good time-management skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company's success.