Accurate Market Sizing Data To Frame Your Strategies
How do you evaluate a market's true growth potential?
Tell us your needs, and we'll get back to you right away!Contact Us
Accurate market sizing analysis assists you in determining your target market's growth potential and long-term profitability
Our team atTBRC is skilled at estimating the size of any target market and assisting you in defining your strategies for launching a new product or scaling your existing services.
We create quantitative models to help clients estimate the size and growth of markets, using methods such as the 'Delphic' technic to check numbers and assumptions with industry experts. All data is sourced, and assumptions are explained.
Need help with continuous research services?Contact Us
How TBRC's Market Sizing And Forecast Services Can Help You
- Understand markets through our accurate market size database
- Seek investment opportunities to scale your business operations
- Develop a robust marketing and business strategy
- Understand a market’s growth trajectory and plan financials better
- Identify the product segments that should be focused on
- Spot distribution channels that will be most effective
Spend less time collecting data and focus on executing impactful strategies. Let us provide you with market sizing research to help you define growth strategies.Contact us today!
- Our market sizing estimates are built 'bottom up'
- Typical starting points are known data sets such as population, projects, sales
- Shape Assumptions are then built up, including take-up, price, frequency, brand choice etc., based on primary and secondary data
- Numbers are triangulated with existing market estimates
- Extrapolation, correlation, and regression techniques used for estimates
- Brand tracking
- Employee satisfaction
- Mystery shopping
- Market forecasts are based on balancing the key factors
- Existing hard data is used where available (e.g. planned projects)
- Shape Forecast macroeconomic information is also applied where appropriate (e.g. GDP, epidemiological data)
- Market factors are quantified and applied (e.g. patent approvals, off patents, historic trends)