Technological developments and innovations are driving the rapid growth of the metal and mineral manufacturing market
The growth of the metal and mineral manufacturing industry is dependent on the economic state of a country/region industrial and jewelry uses grow as economic activity grows, while a slowed economy typically increases the use of precious metals for investment purposes. Minerals also have heavy industrial use and are increasingly mined when economic demand necessitates mining growth. Coal is one of the major mining products produced in substantial amounts all over the world. This mineral provides around 30% of global energy and is heavily relied upon for electricity production. However, its use on the power generation is expected to decrease in a few countries to comply with environmental pledges of the Paris Agreement.
The metal and mineral manufacturing market consists of sales of metals and minerals by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that refine and/or smelt ferrous and nonferrous metals from ore, pig or scrap, using electrometallurgical techniques.
Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Coverage
The Business Research Company covers 99 markets overall in the metal and mineral manufacturing market providing global market numbers, market growth, market-specific drivers and restraints, trends, and other market specific information. The metal and mineral manufacturing market is segmented in the following manner:
- 1.Mineral Products
The mineral product manufacturing market consists of sales of mineral products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that offer products such as bricks, refractories, ceramic products, and glass and glass products, such as plate glass and containers. This market also includes cement and concrete products, lime, gypsum and other nonmetallic mineral products including abrasive products, ceramic plumbing fixtures, statuary, cut stone products, and mineral wool.
- 1.1.Cement and Concrete Product Manufacturing
- 1.2.Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing
- 1.3.Other Non-Metallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- 1.4.Clay Product and Refractory Manufacturing
- 1.5.Lime and Gypsum Product Manufacturing
- 2.Metal Manufacturing
The metals manufacturing market consists of sales of metals by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate iron and steel foundries, iron and steel mills, and/or ferroalloy manufacturing businesses; and/or entities that undertake alumina and aluminum production and processing.
- 2.1.Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing
- 2.2.Nonferrous Metal Production and Processing
- 2.3.Alumina and Aluminum Production and Processing
- 2.5.Steel Product Manufacturing
- 3.Metal Products
The metal products manufacturing market consists of sales of metal products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) engaged in screw, nut, bolt, spring, wire, boiler, tank, shipping, architectural, structural metal, cutlery and hand tool manufacturing. This industry also includes forging, stamping, coating, engraving, heat treating and allied activities.
- 3.1.Forging and Stamping
- 3.2.Cutlery and Hand tool Manufacturing
- 3.3.Architectural and Structural Metals Manufacturing
- 3.4.Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing
- 3.5.Hardware Manufacturing
- 3.6.Spring and Wire Product Manufacturing
- 3.7.Machine Shops, Turned Product, and Screw, Nut, and Bolt Manufacturing
- 3.8.Coating, Engraving, Heat Treating, and Allied Activities
- 3.9.Metal Valve Manufacturing
- 3.10.Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
How Can We Help?
The Business Research Company`s Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Research Practice provides marketing, planning and strategy departments with a wider range of market, business, customer and competitor intelligence services across different segments of the metal and mineral manufacturing industry. The metal and mineral manufacturing market research services and solutions The Business Research Company provides are as follows —
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Sizing, Forecast and Trend Analysis
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Competitor Analysis
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Customer Research
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Partner or Distribution Research
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Entry Strategy Research Study
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Industry Analysis and Profiling
- Metal and Mineral Manufacturing Market Regulations