From an idle state to the rapid growth
The chemicals industry is one of the largest manufacturing industries in the world. It manufactures a variety of chemicals products by processing raw materials such as air, water, natural gas, oil, metals and minerals. While many of the products from the industry such as detergents, soaps and perfumes are purchased directly by the consumer, 70% of chemicals manufactured are used by other industries, including other branches of the chemicals industry itself, to make products. By 2023, The Business Research Company expects the chemical industry revenue to grow to $3.6 trillion.
Chemicals Market Coverage
The chemicals manufacturing market consists of the sales of chemicals derived from organic and inorganic raw materials by a chemical process and the formulation of products (but excluding beneficiating of mining output, refining of crude petroleum, manufacturing of aluminium oxide, primary metal manufacturing, beverage distilling, tobacco manufacturing) by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture chemicals (excluding chemicals derived from beneficiating of mining output, refining of crude petroleum, manufacturing of aluminium oxide, primary metal manufacturing, beverage distilling, tobacco manufacturing).
The Business Research Company covers 138 markets overall in the chemicals market providing global market numbers, market growth, market-specific drivers and restraints, trends, and other market specific information. The chemicals market is segmented in the following manner:
- 1.Chemicals by End Use
The market for chemicals by end use consists of sales of chemicals by entities that manufacture chemicals sorted by end-use purpose. The market is classified into different products based on their end use or application. Examples include toiletries, fertilizers and adhesives, and others.
- 1.1.General Chemical Product
- 1.2.Printing Inks
- 1.4.Soap and Cleaning Compounds
- 1.6.Paints and Coatings
- 1.7.Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemicals
- 1.9.Synthetic Rubber and Fibers
- 1.10.Plastic Material and Resins
- 1.11.Ethyl Alcohol and Other Basic Organic Chemical
- 1.12.Other Basic Inorganic Chemical
- 1.13.Synthetic Dye and Pigment
- 1.14.Industrial Gas
- 2.Chemicals by Product Family
The market for chemicals by product family consists of sales of chemicals by entities that manufacture chemicals sorted by a chemical product family. The market is classified into different products based on their product family. Examples include aromatics, fibers, plastics, and others.
- 2.1.Olefins & Derivatives
- 2.3.Aromatics & Fibers
- 2.4.Chlor-Alkali / Vinyls / Inorganics
- 2.5.Syngas Chemicals
How Can We Help?
The Business Research Company`s Chemicals Market Research Practice provides marketing, planning and strategy departments with a wider range of market, business, customer and competitor intelligence services across different segments of the chemicals industry. The chemicals market research services and solutions The Business Research Company provides are as follows —
- Chemicals Market Sizing, Forecast and Trend Analysis
- Chemicals Market Competitor Analysis
- Chemicals Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Chemicals Market Customer Research
- Chemicals Market Partner or Distribution Research
- Chemicals Market Entry Strategy Research Study
- Chemicals Industry Analysis and Profiling
- Chemicals Market Regulations