Automation is driving the machinery manufacturing market growth faster
The machinery manufacturing industry involves the production of a vast range of products from huge industrial turbines to the common ceiling fan. The main purpose of machinery is to reduce or eliminate the amount of human work required to accomplish a task. The wide range of products produced by the machinery manufacturing industry means that it includes establishments of all sizes. In general, however, the larger and more complicated the machinery is, the larger the manufacturing facility must be to produce it. Major industries served by the machinery industry include agricultural, construction, energy, infrastructure, mining and transportation.
Machinery Manufacturing Market Coverage
The machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of industrial and commercial machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture industrial and commercial machinery. These establishments assemble parts into components, sub-assemblies and complete machines.
The Business Research Company covers 143 markets overall in the financial services market providing global market numbers, market growth, market-specific drivers and restraints, trends, and other market specific information. The financial services market is segmented in the following manner:
1.Agriculture, Construction, and Mining Machinery Manufacturing
The agriculture, construction, and mining machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of farm machinery and equipment, power mowing equipment, and other powered home lawn and garden equipment; construction machinery, surface mining machinery, and logging equipment; and oil and gas field and underground mining machinery and equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture agriculture, construction, and mining machinery.
- 1.1.Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- 1.2.Agricultural Implement Manufacturing
- 1.3.Mining and Oil and Gas Field Machinery Manufacturing
- 2.Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
The industrial machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of industrial machinery such as food and beverage manufacturing machinery, semiconductor manufacturing machinery, sawmill and woodworking machinery (except handheld), machinery for making paper and paper products, printing and binding machinery and equipment, textile making machinery, and machinery for making plastics and rubber products.by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture industrial machinery.
- 2.1.Woodworking and Paper Machinery Manufacturing
- 2.2.Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- 2.3.Printing Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing
- 2.4.Semiconductor Machinery Manufacturing
- 2.5.Food Product Machinery Manufacturing
- 3.Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
The commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of commercial and service industry machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manufacture commercial and service industry machinery such as optical instruments, photographic and photocopying equipment, automatic vending machinery, commercial laundry and dry-cleaning machinery, office machinery, automotive maintenance equipment (except mechanics hand tools), and commercial-type cooking equipment.
- 3.1.Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- 3.2.Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- 3.3.Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
- 4.Ventilation, Heating, Air-Conditioning, and Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing
The ventilation, heating, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration equipment manufacturing market consists of sales of The ventilation, heating, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships)that manufacture ventilation, heating, air-conditioning, and commercial refrigeration equipment, including heating equipment (except warm air furnaces) and air-conditioning and warm air heating equipment and commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment .
- 4.1.HVAC and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment
- 4.2.Commercial Fan and Air Purification Equipment Manufacturing
- 4.3.Heating Equipment (except Warm Air Furnaces) Manufacturing
- 5.Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
The metal working machinery market consists of sales of metal working machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that manufacture machines such as cutting tools, metal cutting and metal forming machine tools, metalworking machinery accessories, rolling mill machinery, assembly machinery, fabricating machines, industrial molds, conversion or straightening equipment, special dies, tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- 5.1.Special Die and Tool, Die Set, Jig, and Fixture Manufacturing
- 5.2.Machine Tool Manufacturing
- 5.3.Industrial Mold Manufacturing
- 5.4.Rolling Mill and Other Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- 5.5.Cutting Tool and Machine Tool Accessory Manufacturing
- 6.Engine, Turbine, and Power Transmission Equipment Manufacturing
The engine, turbine, and power transmission equipment manufacturing market consists of sales of turbines, power transmission equipment, and internal combustion engines (except automotive gasoline and aircraft).by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture engine, turbine, and power transmission equipment, including clutches and brakes (except electromagnetic industrial controls, and motor vehicle), diesel and semi diesel engines, electric outboard motors, internal combustion engines for hybrid drive systems (except automotive), plain bearings and bushings (except internal combustion engine), power transmission pulleys, speed changers, speed reducers, turbine generator set units, universal joints (except aircraft, and motor vehicle).
- 6.1.Commercial Internal Combustion Engines Manufacturing
- 6.2.Turbine and Turbine Generator Set Units Manufacturing
- 6.3.Mechanical Power Transmission Equipment Manufacturing
- 6.4.Speed Changer, Industrial High-Speed Drive, and Gear Manufacturing
- 7.Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
The other general purpose machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of other general purpose machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that manufacture pumps and compressors, material handling equipment, soldering and welding equipment and all other general purpose machinery.
How Can We Help?
The Business Research Company`s Machinery Manufacturing Market Research Practice provides marketing, planning and strategy departments with a wider range of market, business, customer and competitor intelligence services across different segments of the machinery manufacturing industry. The machinery manufacturing market research services and solutions The Business Research Company provides are as follows —
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Sizing, Forecast and Trend Analysis
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Competitor Analysis
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Supply Chain Analysis
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Customer Research
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Partner or Distribution Research
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Entry Strategy Research Study
- Machinery Manufacturing Industry Analysis and Profiling
- Machinery Manufacturing Market Regulations